Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This weekend I came down with the most miserable illness. I can't tell if it's the flu or a cold, but I have a feeling it's the flu because my whole entire body aches. So basically I felt like utter shit this weekend so who's better then George Clooney to make a sick girl look at the brightside of life? This weekend I have watched Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Out of Sight, and countless hours of ER to get myself a healthy dose of my Georgie Boy. Since I'm sick and I have absolutely nothing to post about I decided I would brighten all of your days by posting pictures of the Sexiest Man Alive, 1997. If you would actually like to see something entertaining go to Gloria's blog and hear me drunkenly sing "Trapped in the closet."





I'm feeling much better now.

P.S. I will do a real post tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow I feel better too. and I wasn't even sick. :)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Your George trivia knowledge truly astounds me, in a good way. He is so hot.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

You should have gotten hold of some old episodes of "The Facts of Life" as well. I hated his hair on that show.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home