Monday, February 13, 2006

I am not one that is big on designers or fashion, for that matter, but I do love shoes more than anything in the world and purses come in at a close second. Marc Jacobs is the one designer that I am absolutely in love with though. Everytime I see something Marc Jacobs my heart skips a beat and I have been dreaming of owning something of his for years and on Saturday my dream finally came true!



This is my amazing new purse that I bought. What is crazy about this purse is that I was bidding on it about a month ago on ebay and it got up to around $350 and it is worth about $100 less than that so I have come to the conclusion that people on ebay are stupid!

This purse is the new love of my life and it will be my valentine for many years to come. Every time I look at it I just smile. I took it out on Saturday night and we had a great time. I'm looking forward to our next date on Tuesday night when a bunch of my friends and I go out to an Irish pub to celebrate that fact that we are indeed single. I guess I will have to break it to my friends that I have found The One, but something tells me they will be okay with this one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

It's SUCH a cute purse!

I feel that way about certain consumer goods as well. Actually, many consumer goods. Sigh.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, girl! The One is so gorgeous! And also free of commitment problems, ahem, saluting problems, being-employed problems, not-under-house-arrest problems, non-cuddling problems, and everything else we face! I support Mad Love to MJ.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous authentic nhl jerseys said...

Make sure a person's nhl jerseys really like is definitely unconditional. You should really like folks in lots of nhl jerseys "weather". Or maybe is there a employ when most of us appreciate an individual only when he is beneficial or perhaps jane is good? Next time i require folks many that is certainly every time they give nhl jerseys my family. Everyday. Thus you should, Related to quick be like this.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home