Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Countdown to 21: 10 days

First off, I just want to thank everyone for their kind words. It meant a lot to me:)

I never thought I'd say this, but thank God my sister tagged me because I honestly have had nothing to write about because for the past 9 days straight I have been working and well, when you work in a tanning salon, life isn't too exciting. I go to work and hand out a little dose of cancer to everyone that comes in and I call it a day.

Four Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
1. Tanning consultant
2. Hostess/Phone Bitch
3. Babysitter
4. Volunteer at the local TV station for the Sports boys

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Lost in Translation
2. Lord of the Rings
3. The Royal Tenenbaums
4. Out of Sight

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Redding, CA
3. Long Beach, CA
4. Huntington Beach, CA

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. 24
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Project Runway

Four Places You've Been on Vacation:
1. Cancun
2. Italy
3. Hawaii
4. NYC

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. gmail.com
2. myspace.com
3. cnn.com
4. espn.com

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. sushi
2. anything with cheese in the title
3. cheeseburgers
4. french fries

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. SF...10 more days!
2. NYC
3. London
4. Disneyland

Four Bloggers You're Tagging:
I don't tag people because I don't know enough people that blog to tag them:)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lost in Translation and Royal Tenenbaums would totally be on my list if it were sixes and not fours (or if I hadn't been in such a cartoon mood when I filled it out).

Happy almost-birthday! You'll have to come back to stitch n bitch to drink and knit. ;)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Mmmm, cheeseburgers and french fries.

I love Grey's Anatomy. When will McDreamy and Meredith get together again? I mean, they HAVE TO.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

carolyn- i swear you keep getting cooler and cooler in my book! no one i know knows what out of sight even is! such a good movie!

gwen- i don't work thursday nights anymore, so i will definitely be drinking it up at snb very soon!

gloria- i feel an affair coming on very soon with meredith and mcdreamy! they can't keep this going on for much longer!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

How could people not know Out of Sight? George Clooney is so yummy in that movie.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

dagny- who knows? people are morons and george clooney is yummy is every movie...well, maybe not syriana

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home