Sunday, March 05, 2006

Observations made while watching the Oscars and drinking $5 wine:

Jon Stewart in bed with George Clooney = hott. Two of my favorite men in bed together...hmmm

Jon Stewart is my hero.

I think they should keep the camera on George Clooney all night long and call it the "Sexy Cam"

George likes to announce he was the Sexiest Man Alive, 1997 at every given opportunity! I love him for it.

I HATE Charlize Theron. Being a beautiful person and playing an ugly person does not make you a good actress. Stop taking these roles. You are boring. P.S. You have a big ugly black bow on your shoulder.

NOOOOoooooo...Spoon is on a Jaguar commercial! Dear lord!

I love Reese Witherspoon. Best speech of the night!

Crash? Crash? Are you fucking kidding me? Did the Academy even watch the other four movies???!!

$5 wine makes me an angry bitter woman!

One of the funniest things I heard in one of the celebrity interviews was by George Clooney, "Ya know this Ang Lee guy? I don't like him. I think he's a Communist."

Overall the Oscars were enjoyable. I hope Jon is invited back!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I loved the opening sequence. The whole Jon and George in bed thing was hilarious.

Also, I disagree about the Best Picture. First of all, with a huge ensemble cast, is it really possible to recognize just one person? This recognizes the achievements of everyone. Also I think that the Academy members were just tired of all the "Brokeback Mountain" stuff.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Heee! I did love it every time Clooney was on screen. I did not like Reese Witherspoon's dress, although it wasn't as appalling as Charlize Theron's. What was UP with that bow? It was like a landing pad for pigeons.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. You have a big ugly black bow on your shoulder.

Hahaha! That dress was hideous. My favorite was Michelle Williams. She is just the cutest.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

dooooooood. when are you going to post again?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home