Monday, August 22, 2005

Today I went shopping with my dear friend, Juliette. My whole goal was to get some more jeans and I failed miserably at acheiving my goal. I have about 20 or more purses and today I bought another one and ended up getting another one free. I did get some pants for my yoga class so that was good, but all that shopping has made me want to go to the gym and that is what I am doing in about 40 minutes. So anyway here are some pictures of my purchases. They are some good back to school items.



Here are my yoga pants. They will be comfy and I will be able to move in them. I am so excited for that class to start on Wednesday!

Here is the purse I bought at the Paul Frank store. I was lusting over it last week when I was there, but ended up buying some sunglasses so when I went back today I knew I had to buy it.

Here is the other cool bag that I got for free when I bought the purse! It's super cute and I'll use it as a knitting bag. I'm hoping to attend a Stitch n Bitch meeting soon!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heart paul frank. but only the monkey stuff. you can have the skull stuff. :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

well, you see, i am so hardcore! buhahahahahaha

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i can't find your email right now - email me at work if you want a summer mix CD and send me your address, OK?

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh... pretty bags! I am such a Paul Frank whore. I once decided I wanted my bridesmaids to wear taffeta skirts and custom-designed Paul Frank t-shirts. I still might do that.

Anyway, come to Stitch n Bitch tonight! I will be there. It will be fun. Tell Jen to come too.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home