Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Last night while watching baseball, cooking, and then watching "Cat on the Hot Tin Roof" I realized some things...

3 1/3 cups = 3/4 cup apparently my cooking and my math skills are not so good

Debbie, oh excuse me, Debrah Gibson is still famous?

Moises Alou is the only man I've ever seen swing at a pitch on a 3-0 count.

Omar Vizquel is a base stealing machine.

Tapatio should have its own food group.

Trying to survive on $126 until the 11th of August is going to be damn near impossible.

Trying to learn 42 pages of notes from a 3 week summer school class is going to be really fucking hard.

Barry Zito needs to cut his hair.

The scariest moments of my life are when the Giants are up by 1 run and the bullpen is pitching.

I don't care how good you are, C. C. Sabathia, you look stupid! Straighten your cap out!!

When the fuck is Felipe going to learn that he can't put Tyler Walker in when they only have a 1 run lead?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Felipe fired right about now and if I ever see Tyler Walker with his ugly blonde eyebrows, I will punch him in the face.

Paul Newman is gorgeous. He was once the hottest man that walked the planet.

Christian Bale has now taken his place.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. christian bale has weird teeth.

but i'm with you on the paul newman.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Coloratura said...

no, no, no, no... THE hottest man to EVER walk the face of this planet was Marlon Brando. Don't believe me? Watch 'On the Waterfront' and tell me it isn't true...

Enjoying your blog, you are funny...

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home