Monday, July 25, 2005

So the picture thing on Blogger is finally working so I decided to put up some pictures! (Click on them for bigger versions)

That is Huntington Beach, which is where I live!

That is the cutest kitty in the world! That is my son, Frodo, who is almost 3!

That is the most beautiful thing in the world!

Jen and me at the Giants and Dodgers game a couple weeks ago! Like her knitter guy t-shirt? That's hott!!

That is me modeling my first scarf I ever knitted!

The greatest first baseman to ever play the game!! OOOOooooo!!! JT Snow!

Rachel, my roommate!

Jen(my sister), Jeff(my brother), Jen (my soon to be sister!)

Eizelle, me, and Juliette! Two of my favorite ladies!

Anissa, Dana, Annie, Eizelle, and me...some more of my favorite ladies!

That is Jeff and me when we were little tykes. We're tough! (Why am I wearing a backpack?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome photos! thanks for sharing !! (love the little tyke one. all little wee ones love bags of any kind. isn't it weird?)

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home