Saturday, April 01, 2006

Last night was a very interesting night to say the least. I went out with some friends to our favorite bar in Long Beach. It's an Irish Pub so it is an eclectic mix of people that go there. Recently I talked about how I only attract 55 year old men with missing teeth, well, I also attract dumbasses and I ended up getting 3 guys kicked out of a bar. All of us knew it was going to be an interesting night because of the first set of guys that came up to talk to us.

We're all standing around talking when all of a sudden
Random Guy: You guys are fucking hot!!
We all stop talking and look at this guy
RG: I mean Top Model Hot! I saw you guys and I was like whoa, why are all the Top Models here?
He then goes on to describe what each of us are, but I was pretty drunk so I only remember the first two.
RG: I mean you have the hot Latina. (Then he looks at me) The modest white girl.


I was called a modest white girl. What is this?

I don't remember much after this, but need I say the guy was a dumbass.

Then this Irish guy comes over and starts talking to us. I didn't mind him though beause he said American girls don't have good taste in shoes, but mine were "kick ass." Compliment me on my shoes and you will forever be in my good book.

The drama then began. I'm sitting at this table talking to my friends when all of a sudden I look up and there is this drunk dumbass at the bar taking pictures of me. He looks right at me and smiles drunkenly and I gave him the dirtiest look ever and shook my head to tell him that's not cool. He then procedes to take picture after picture after picture and I start to get pissed so I start to flip him off and he STILL will not stop. Finally, his friend makes him stop and his friend comes over and says, "I'm sorry about my friend he just finished med school." (Trust me this kid did NOT got to med school!) So I said, "And that's an excuse, why? Tell your friend if he keeps taking pictures of me I'm going to kick him in the balls." So then guy walks out and the motherfucker takes another picture of me!! Then he has the balls to come over and try and talk to me!

Drunken Asshole: That's not very nice of you to flip me off when I'm trying to take pictures of you.
Me: Excuse me? That is not okay for you to take pictures of me without my permission. You haven't even tried to talk to me and you're trying to take pictures of me. What are you the fucking paparazzi?
DA: Yes, I work for the Enquirer.
Me: That's nice, well I'm not famous so go away.
DA: You're a bitch! Fuck you!
Me: No, shit I'm a bitch. You're the asshole trying to take pictures of me!

The guy then walks off and then tries to come back over and I'm starting to lose my patience and I start telling the guy's friend to get him away and finally the dude goes back to the bar. Then I get up to go to the bathroom and when I come back my friend, Pat, is being talked to by the security guards. I'm all confused so I ask my other friends what's going on and apparently one of my friends told Pat about how the drunken asshole called me a bitch and Pat decided to be the typical male and try and kick the guys ass. So I have to go talk to the security guards and explain why Pat was so pissed. So they take Pat and the other guys outside and talk to them, but allows all of them back in. Then the security guard asks me about everything that happened and tells me he'll take care of it. Next thing I know two security guards are hovering over the three assholes and watch them finish their drinks and then kicks them out.

I never thought I would get three people kicked out of a bar, but I'm happy I did. I don't care that the guy called me a bitch. That's the least of my concerns, but I am not okay with some random guy taking pictures of me like I'm some object. I am a person not something to just be stared at so fuck off. Craziest night ever! Once again, I do not attract normal men!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my experience, it's hard to meet normal guys in bars, because most of them are afraid of coming across like the assholes you encountered and so never approach girls. But hey -- a guy with a cute accent liked your shoes! That's pretty awesome, no?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

The only normal guy I've met in a bar was the Portland guy. Otherwise, I meet lawyers and other conceited jackasses. But that's awesome you got 3 guys kicked out of a bar! It's too bad you didn't record it all!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

I am with Gwen. Just keep remembering the Irish guy who liked your shoes. And getting three guys kicked out is impressive. On a "good" night I have only been responsible for getting one guy kicked out. Also I love how when a guy is being a jackass, he suddenly thinks that calling you a bitch is somehow an insult. If standing up for yourself is being a bitch, then I guess most of us are most of the time.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack, that is horrible.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home