Sunday, June 11, 2006

I don't understand why Americans aren't into soccer, but I especially don't understand why American WOMEN aren't into soccer! Not only is it a great sport, but the men! My GOD THE MEN!

David Beckham-England

Cristiano Ronaldo-Portugal

I always get really into the World Cup and I don't know why because the United States never goes anywhere. It's second to the World Series as the the greatest sporting event, in my opinion. Maybe it's because I went to the Women's World Cup when they won the whole thing. Or maybe it's because the men are so unbelievably HOT and they take their shirts off at the end. GUARANTEED! I'm telling you, ladies, this is the sport to watch. Hot men and guaranteed their shirts are off at the end. What other sport does this?

The hottest team I've seen so far is Portugal, but there are still many more to come. I can't wait! So tomorrow I will be waking up at 6AM, just like I have the 3 previous mornings, to watch a bunch of hot men run around and take their shirts off. Who's going to join me?


P.S. Go see "An Inconvenient Truth." I must have said, "Holy shit" about nine times in it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

You know that David Beckham is signing/has signed/plans to sign (not sure what stage he's at currently) to play for the LA Galaxy in 2007, right? We are SO going to those games!!

And yes, my love for guys who play soccer is boundless. They're fit, but not disgutingly muscle-y. And they're soo cute.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Soccer is indeed a wonderful sport. My fave bar has posted a World Cup viewing schedule. For some of the matches they will be open during the wee hours of the morning.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so sad that david beckham has that super high whiny little girl voice (similar to mike tyson). if the boy had a deeper voice, i'd be all over that like white on rice. :)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

gloria- i actually have no idea because i'm actually not that big of a beckham fan. he's hot, but he seems like he's way too into himself. i will definitely go to games with you though! soccer games are SOOOO fun!

carolyn- i don't ever think i've heard the man speak, but look at his teeth! mmhmmm

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I like that you say look at his teeth, you weirdo. I will have to check out this world cup at some point. Altho I kind of get depressed that I am too old to bed a World Cup hottie these days.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home