Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am not one for advertising on a blog or anything, but I am going to do it just this once. This girl that comes into the salon that I work at is the sweetest girl in the world and she makes the cutest bags I have seen in my entire life. She's 22 or 23 and her bags are seriously amazing. I was so excited digging through this bin of the bags she makes because they're so cute! I bought a bag from her tonight and I'm buying another one on Wednesday(see pics below). So anyway I thought I would post her information and if you guys like what you see maybe you can contact her and spread the words to your friends. Jen, I know you'll love her bags so I think I'm going to drag you down here and make you buy one, one of these days!

NeNe Bags
Unique Handmade Vintage Bags
NeNeBags@hotmail.com
Jennifer Watson
Owner/Designer
(714) 418-6710
8800 Delaware St. Suite 750 7A
Huntington Beach, CA 92648



1 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I don't think it's necessarily advertising if you want to let folks know where to pick up a cute bag or something. Actually it's a public service.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home