Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Here is my theory of what men have small penises...I'll add more to it as I discover more signs of a small penis. Eizelle has recently informed me that this theory just might apply to men with pierced nipples as well.

Men who drive lifted trucks where the wheels are taller than my car.

Men who blare bands such as: Linkin Park, Godsmack, Limp Bizkit, etc. out their windows at all hours of the day.

Men who drive around peeling out just for the sake of peeling out.

Men who use the words "Hey baby" as a way of igniting a conversation with a woman.

Men who make kissy faces at me when I pull up next to them on the street.

Men who can't grasp the fact that overly baggy jeans should have been left in the 90's.

Men who tailgate me in their lifted oversized, gas guzzling, truck while blasting Linkin Park out their windows when I am going 50 in a 35 and driving in the right hand lane.

Men who make incredibly lame jokes about my name.

Men who lower their Honda civivs and put exhaust on them and drive around weaving in and out of traffic listening to trance music.

Men who use the word "Bro."

3 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Men who have inordinate amounts of bling?

I know there are more, but I can't think of them right now.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

This is a nice start for the list. Men who are ready to get in a bar fight at the drop of a hat?

8:01 PM  
Anonymous nhl jerseys said...

there seems to be a nhl jerseys bloom in the desert when most of was dried out along with unfortunate exploring...It absolutely was expanding alone...savoring daily...in addition to indicating for the sunshine "When should certainly WHEN I possibly be grown up? " As well as nhl jerseys solar could point out "Be sufferer -- Each and every time WHEN I touch everyone, an individual expand just a little..." Your woman has been so pleased.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home