Sunday, October 23, 2005



When is The Wonder Years going to come out on DVD? That was the greatest show ever created. I remember the entire family would sit in front of the TV and watch that show together. How could the show be bad? I mean one of the characters names was Winnie Cooper! Kevin Arnold was the cutest little boy in the world and Wayne perfectly captured the essence of what having an older brother is like(Love you, Jefe!). I was so excited when Nick at Nite was playing reruns, but then that stopped! I'm thinking about writing a letter to somebody to express my needs for The Wonder Years to be brought back into my life.

In other news, in the college world Halloween has officially begun! Rachel and my friend, Amy, works at Olive Garden and one of her coworkers was having a party in Cerritos so Rachel and I decided to tag along for the drunken fiesta. I drank way too much and on the way home I made Rachel stop at In & Out so I could go running out of the car to pee. I have honestly never had to pee that bad before. I thought I was going to pee my pants and had Rachel not stopped I would have done that! So here's some pictures!


Half of my costume is in Chico with Tara so this past weekend I had to deal with only having half a costume. I guess I'm a she-devil. I had the horns from last year and I bought some wings because I'm cheap and don't want to be spending a lot on a costume that I will most likely never wear again.


Rachel was Marilyn Monroe. We tried to recreate her famous picture. Not quite there, but close enough.


Rachel and I driving off to Cerritos!


This is what it would look like when Marilyn Monroe would drive a car.


Rachel and me at the party!


Amy was a firewoman. Lots of cleavage!


Here's all three of us. Half of my head is missing because Rachel's wig was so big!!

The quote of the night was, "Polyester hair just got in my eye! I'm going to die!"

Another one of my favorite moments was when some lameass boy that I had just met made a joke about my name and I said, "I'd take two steps backwards because I'm going to kick you in the balls." I then proceeded to glare and make mean comments to him for the rest of the night. Don't fuck with short women. We hold our own.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. "This is what it would look like when Marilyn Monroe would drive a car."

Also, I can't believe you told that boy you were going to kick him the balls. Perhaps drinking brings your intolerance for dumbasses out.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a riot, she devil. i hope that boy ran far, far away. apparently i used to kick boys in the balls a lot in sixth grade. because my mom gave me a very stern lecture about how i might damage someone's ability to bear children. :) seriously!! p.s. i sent your tape today JUST IN CASE i don't see you this weekend, altho I BETTER.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

is it really all that shocking that i would say something like that? not to mention, today!! i was at starbucks and they asked for my name and the damn guy at the register made a joke about my name and this was my reation, "Ha ha ha...NO!" i hate men. *sigh*

11:52 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

HAHAHA! I love what you said to the guy. I totally would have done something similar. You are officially one of my favourite people in the world, even though I haven't you. Technicalities.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home