Monday, October 17, 2005

This weekend was another fun-tastic event! Busy, but good. Friday was the big event. Rachel has been talking about how she wants to get another tattoo this past week so we went out to check out the places and actually ended up getting her one. Being the good roommate that I am, I held her hand the entire time. I don't know if I'll ever end up getting a tattoo, outlook not so good.

Rachel and her tattoo artist

Rachel's tattoo


So then on Saturday it was ladies night out. I met up with Kara, Katie, Nicole, and Janelle, who I have not seen in forever! We mosied on down to the good ol' Irvine Spectrum and had some burgers at Red Robin. Then headed back to Garden Grove and began the drinking part of the night which involved wine and fireworks. Wine makes me quite fiesty I realized!

The ladies!

Sunday night my other group of friends and I went to Knott's Scary Farm. It was a good time and get this, the EX came. It was relatively pain free. My favorite moment of the night was when Wes and I were sitting down waiting for the rest of the group to get done going on a ride(Wes gets motion sickness easily so he won't go on rides) when a random young boy comes up to us and says, "Are you two together?" Wes and I both said, "No, we're friends," and the kid then proceeds to ask, "So when are you gonna ask her out?" Wow! And this had to happen to me with the one boy I REALLY don't want to happen to me with! It ended up being fine though and I think he had a good time.

In other news, the rain is here!! It feels like Christmas and I've already started celebrating! I went to Starbucks and got hot chocolate and my Frank Sinatra CD is already playing in my car! I love the holidays and thank God winter is here!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

frank sinatra = christmas?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

DUHHH!

actually, i have no idea, but frank just makes things all christmas-y for me!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too, Penny! I am totally getting my Rat Pack CD out for the car. MMM, hot chocolate!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. it is not even halloween yet. man you are really giving short shrift to all the thanksgiving tunes out there. mua ha ha ha ha just kidding. thanksgiving music? does such a thing exist?

11:14 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

i think it does, but only crazies listen to it. but it's not really christmas music, it is just frank's greatest hits. i just like cold weather because it reminds me the holidays and family time!! gotta love the family time since it's rare because we're all scattered across california!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home