Sunday, October 09, 2005

So this past week has been mania. MANIA! I have worked a total of 30 hours. I have completed 5 midterms and somehow I have maintained SOMEWHAT of a social life. My favorite part of all this chaos is that it occurred during the week that I decided to quit drinking soda! Yes, people, I am on day 7 and I'm still going strong! Amidst all this chaos, I have been dealing with the chaos of my room. My apartment complex is installing washers and dryers in our apartment and by our apartment, I mean in my closet! My entire closet is on my floor.
See Here:

Can you tell how happy I am that my lovely clothes are all on my floor? Oh it is bliss trying to find clothes when you are half awake and having to dig through piles upon piles of clothes!

Moving on. I never got the chance to post about last weekend, which was the big weekend. Since most of you read my sister's blog, you've already gotten the jist of it, but I will show you more pictures and won't be referring to my friends and me as a "gaggle of girls!" So it was my roommate, Rachel's 21st birthday on the 24th and since she went to Vegas that weekend, we decided the weekend of the 1st would be the big LA bash! We started out with a little bit of shopping at the Beverly Center.
Here is what I purchased!

I think I now have about 100 pairs of Steve Madden shoes. It is horrible, but I just can't NOT get a pair when I'm in there and this time I got two!!

Jenna, Me, Juliette, and Rachel(The birthday girl!) Right before we head off to Justin Timberlake's restaurant, Chi!

Back from the restaurant, in our pjs, and ready to start some drinking games!

Jenna is a little overenthusiastic!

Giving Jenna some justice and showing how cute she actually is before this next picture! haha!

Jenna is what one likes to call " a bit of a freak," but we love her nonetheless!

We finished off a bottle of vodka that night, needless to say our drinks were sometimes a little bit strong!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

It wouldn't have been a proper bday celebration without finishing off (at least) one bottle of vodka. Sounds like good times were had!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Wow. You weren't kidding when you said your whole closet was on the floor of your room.

And I *like* the phrase 'gaggle of girls,' it's an alliteration. It sounds fun.

Rachel looks like she's having fun in that last picture. :)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

see, jefe, now give me sympathy dammit!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Were you really offended by my gaggle of girls comment? I just meant you are a cute little bunch of PYTs!
Hope you are surviving OK.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your tongue kinda looks pierced in that picture. i'm just sayin'.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

haha...honestly, a moment of randomness and pure boredom. i've had it for almost two years and i forget i even have it!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home