Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am so excited about "Lost" that I don't think I can sleep. Not to mention that I watched "Fever Pitch" and while the Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore part sucked my balls, the baseball part of it got me so excited I've been jumping around for about 20 mintues now. That movie must have pissed the shit out of Red Sox fans. If it had been about the Giants, I would have been pissed if Jimmy Fallon was representing us, but I am insane.

I know most of you that read this don't give a shit about the Giants or baseball for that matter, but I am so excited about how the Giants have been playing lately that I just have to write about it. You should have known what you were getting into when you started reading a blog with the url address "I heart JT Snow!" The Giants are only out 5 and there's like 12 some odd games left and the Padres have been HORRIBLE lately. For example, the Colorado Rockies currently have a .413 winning percentage and they beat the 1st place Padres 20-1 tonight!!! I am going to the Giants vs. Padres game on Monday night in San Diego and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! Not to mention, BARRY'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen him hit two home runs since he's been back and it is a good good good feeling!!!! BASEBALL IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED!! If you don't believe me, I challenge you to go to a game with me and not have a good time and not like baseball! Just ask my sister!

I want to go to Boston so badly and I want to go to a game at Fenway. I think the moment I walked into Fenway and saw the field I would cry. I would have fully formed tears streaming down my face. I might have a panic attack because I will be so overwhelmed with baseball goodness. I get butterflies in my stomach everytime I'm about to walk into SBC(where the Giants play). No matter where I am, when I see that field my stomach flips. *sigh* baseball...

Also, the craziest storm ever happened last night. I was at work and there was all this lightning and half the street lights went out so I got home and it was still going all crazy and thundering so I went to bed and like an hour later I woke up to the loudest thunder on earth!! I have never heard thunder that loud before in my entire life. It scared the living shit out of me!!! I had three pillows over my head and it was still SO LOUD!! The whole time I was so paranoid my roommate was going to come into my room and scare the shit out of me and I would just scream for days. Check out the photos! I advise watching the video to see it in action. It's just funny because it rained for one night and it was kind of hard rain, but it was like every day rain in the winter for Northern California and chaos erupted in Southern California of course. Traffic was MISERABLE and the streets were semi-flooded. There is nothing scarier then being a Northern Californian driving in Southern California in the rain! You CANNOT believe the way people drive in the rain down here. It is scary and you see your life flash before your eyes every two seconds.

Okay, I am ending this hyper and nonsense post!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hated so much of that movie, but the first shot of Fenway had me crying in the theater. But yeah, otherwise it sucked balls.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOST lostlostlost!!! Tonight!!!

Miss you Penny :)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Girl, I'm right there with you on the baseball. Nothing like looking at men in baseball pants. mmmm...hmmm... Although I must say that my Braves have a much better looking team than your Giants. They're young and cute! Good luck to the Giants... I used to be a Giants fan when Will Clark played for them.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home