Friday, September 16, 2005

The on going saga of the Ex...

Wes and I have not had the easiest time with eachother over the past two years, to say the very least. There have been so many ups and downs and for the past 6 months or so I have just wanted to get off the damn rollercoaster. I actually hated him for the first time since 6th grade. Let's do a brief overview of mine and Wes's relationship.

6th grade: Wes and I meet. He's shy. I'm crazy.

7th grade: He's still shy. I'm still crazy.

8th grade: Young love starts to spark. Went to Orlando together. Held hands. Come back to California. Magic is gone.

9th grade: We're friends. He's ignored because I liked the senior guys.

10th grade: I have a small crush on him, but then I meet Shane.

11th grade: Still friends. He dates Teal. I date Joe. Teal cheats on him. Wes is angry and bitter. I start to like Wes.

Summer of 11th grade: Oh young love once again.

12th grade: I like Wes. He likes me. I am scared. Finally we make out. I freak out. I break up with him. I move.

Freshman Year of College: He writes. I write. We fight.

Sophomore Year of College. I miss him. I love him. We fight. We fight. We fight. My grandpa gets sick. My dad gets sick. Tell him I need him to be there for me. He makes me cry. I hate Wes.


So now we're back to the present. For the past 6 months I have honestly been so bitter towards, not just Wes, but men in general. I hated them. They all made me sick. I finally decided that there was nothing there for me with Wes so what's the point in talking to him and decided to never call him again. I have been good with that. But then I heard some news and then he moved down here to go to Northridge and then he messaged me and he's having a hard time and now I feel guilty. My guilt has been overwhelming me so much that I actually invited him to go see the Harry Potter movie with me in November. I wish I had no heart, but since I do, I am giving the boy one last chance. The boy just won't let me hate him, but I think this time will be different. My feelings have changed towards him and I think since that factor is gone, then the fighting factor will be eliminated as well. So here's to a fresh start with the ex, who hopefully will stop being referred to as the Ex and start being referred to as my friend.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you remember not to tell him about the blog!!! :)

that is a very cute picture of you, btw.

only i didn't realize wes was only 12 years old!! :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

eh, i don't really care if he reads it. i have said nothing TOO evil about the boy:)

hehe, he does look young in that picture. i swear i don't date 12 yr olds. i'll put a good pic up of him that will give him justice, cuz he's actually very good looking.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cradle robber! :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

He's cute!

Boys are stupid, however. So Very Stupid.

But then, if we didn't obsess about them, who (or what) would we have to obsess over?

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So wait, he's down here now? Crazy! You will have to tell me how it goes the first time you see him!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

gloria- shoes!!! shoes have become my knew obsession since giving up on men.

jen- most likely we won't hang out EVER, but i gave him the option, but if we do, i will let you know since you've always loved the boy so much.

carolyn- i watched the emmy's tonight and i saw your veronica mars girl! i thought of you:)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home