Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tonight's Giants game ripped out my soul. It was a good game. I had a great time, but I have now lost my soul. It has been taken from me and stomped on right in front of my face.
OH

My

God!


I don't know if I can see another baseball game for a long time after that. Also, when a 50 year old women are yelling at you to go home it makes me wonder "Do you see what you look like right now? Do you realize how old you are? I am 20 and I am not acting like you, my God woman." So glad I am not a Dodgers fan. Horrible people.


I met a cute boy though. *Sigh*

P.S. Pictures will be posted tomorrow. Also, I have a job interview tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a cute boy? :)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Old people are sometimes crazy. Witness the mean ol' witch your sister took a picture of when we went to Father's Office.

But yes. Share about the cute boy. There is such a dearth of them in my life.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do tell about the boy and the JOB? I know u landed it...where is it though???!!
btw its anissa <3

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dodgers fans are the WORST! My theory is that they're all actually angry football fans without a team to root for, so they're taking over baseball. My friend Nick and I went to an interleague Dodgers-Sox game a couple years ago and this guy behind us just screamed "1918" the whole time and kept trying to get us to fight with him. Ugh.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home