Sunday, September 11, 2005

So Friday night kicked my ass both mentally and physically. I wore heels the entire night and my feet hate me to this day. Rachel and I drove up to San Luis Obispo Friday afternoon and on the way we saw Kenbo who had actually gone to the game with us two nights before! It was strange and the look on his face when we pulled up next to him was classic. So we got there and got ready and then the crazy night of drinking began.


That is Mikey G. He is 6'5. He was a gentleman and squatted since he is almost a foot and a half taller than me. In 7th grade, Mike and I dated. I was his first kiss. I love the kid, but sadly enough I don't think I had seen that kid since graduation!

Here is the high school reunion picture. We are the RDG gang. Collin, Sean, me, Rachel, Mike, and Kenny.

Here is part of the reason why I love California. It is beautiful.

The Beach.

Right before we got to Santa Barbara.

Mike and Jenna

Me, Jenna and Rachel. Jenna and I are the small ones.

The drinking bagan!

Roomies! Rach and me.

Sean and me. Giants fans unite. Sean has been my bud since 4th grade.


So the night was really fun, the morning was another story. I was hungover and Rachel was puking. I have never seen someone puke so much in my entire life! We had to pull over three times on the drive home. OH IT WAS HORRIBLE! Also, I have never seen a more disgusting floor after a party until I saw Jenna's. I wish I had taken a before and after picture and I think about 20 shot glasses got broken. Last night I went to bed at 1145 and I didn't wake up until 12 this afternoon. It was well worth it though. Great party, Jenna!


I put the pictures from the baseball game in the "Baseball Goodness" page. So if you want to go check them out feel free to do so!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look super cute in these but why is everyone wearing only black & white. i thought that was a NY thing... :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

that was the theme of the party haha!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

oh and carolyn! i got the kanye west album. i like it, but not as good as the last! oh! and i listened to your mix and it's super fun! love it! thank you!!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute!! I love your hair like that. And I love that Mikey G. squatted for you. Everyone should do that in every photo with us. So much more egalitarian. Or perhaps that is too paternalistic for us shorties. I will leave that to the theorists to figure out.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

At least your friend didn't roll down the front window to puke, only to have it splatter againt the car or, even worse, get inside the car through an open back window. Not that this has happened to me, thankfully. But it has happened to my friends.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home