Thursday, September 08, 2005

People! The boy thing is not very exciting at all. I don't even know his name. He was a Giants fan at the game last night and I had spotted him in the 2nd inning and so I kept staring at him(Anissa, you know what my staring is like) and we made eye contact a bunch. And of course he was a dirty rocker boy. I hate them! I drool over them every time!!! So him and his friend kept making their way over towards us and so then when the game got really exciting and the Giants came back we started talking and high fiving. So then his friend got kicked out for throwing a foul ball back onto the field so he came down and sat with Rachel and Kenny and me and we talked some more. That's it. He was just really really cute. It's just nice to know that I am no longer looking at every man and wanting him to die.

In other news, I got a job today. I start work on Monday. I'm working at another good ol tanning salon, but the lady seemed really cool and I got hired on the spot! I am definitely feeling better now that I have a job and I won't be having to call my parents for money all the time.

Tomorrow I'm heading off for San Luis Obispo so I'm sure I will have lots of pictures from the drunken rager when I get back. I'll post my baseball pics up then too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he in any of the pictures? :)

i have stolen the look of death from you so you can't use it anymore. i need it right now.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home