Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What is it about coming home and everyone reunites for the first time in months and sometimes years that forces everyone to think that if they ever slightly had a crush on someone it gives them justification to try and hook up with that person? Every time I come home this is all I see. Random people from high school hooking up. I have been guilty of this too, but this year it seems like the random high school hook up trend is in full swing. Maybe it's the knowing that you're not going to see this person for months after it happens. Maybe it's the fact that when you come home it is depressing to realize how old we all are now. Maybe it's nostalgia. I have no clue, but it sure does provide entertainment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are ya talkin' about? Penny... Oh by the way, you've forgiven me right?

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home