Monday, December 11, 2006



It is 1:30AM and I just finished my nine page paper on why Epperson v. Arkansas created social change. My brain hurts.

I have school tomorrow from 9:30AM to 9:15PM.

Tomorrow is my last day of Moot Court for the rest of my life. Thank the lord!

I have to write a 6-8 page paper on two movies that is due Wednesday and I have yet to see either of them.

I am having serious issues with the boy.

I bought an awesome ring at Target.

My jacket (see below) my mother informed me that I am not allowed to wear it because she wants me to drive it 9 hours home and then let her wrap it. She is crazy, but I love her anyway.

Why am I writing random thoughts? Because that is all my brain can manage after writing 9 pages on Epperson v. Arkansas. Damn you Law and Social Change.

I have never been so happy to see the end of a semester in my life.

6 more months and I'm moving to Boston. Scary. I hope I'm not a piece of shit and end up not doing it.

4 weeks and I will be in Boston!

It is December 11th and I have yet to buy ONE Christmas present. Who is the worst human being in the world? ME!

Who will be Christmas shopping on December 24th? ME! KARMA.

It is supposed to snow in Redding next Tuesday. I am jealous. Jealous isn't the word. I am homesick. I have not been home in 5 months and it is going to be 75 degrees here this week. Give me rain and cold weather NOW!

I was not homesick until this weekend when the boy began to be stupid... again and then the homework started to pile up, finals started approaching quickly and now I just want it to all be over. I want cold weather, a Christmas tree, a fat cat named Bobo, a black dog named Katie, and my poohead son(cat) Frodo, and my mom's cooking...NOW.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry boys suck, but your coat is gorgeous, and I think you're going to love Boston. And the public transportation there really is fantastic. Do you know what you want to do out there, or do you just want a change of scene?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havent gone christmas shopping either.
I too have random thoughts (refer to my lj)
HOT JACKET!
boys are pooheads not your cat.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No, the public transportation in Boston STINKS, and quite literally in some stations too. But - you know how I feel about Boston and how I love it anyway.

Where is the picture of the ring? And the coat is just lovely!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that photo!

sorry about the boy, dude. hang in there....

i agree w/ gloria, boston is not the greatest public transport, but it's a pretty little city. and i love cambridge.

love the coat dude!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

gwen- i'm going to get my masters there, i think. plus, i just want to get out of california. i've spent my whole life here and i love the east coast, so i just thought why not?

thanks everyone for the words of encouragement:)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home