Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Good bye life. Hello school books.

For the past two weeks I thought school started on Wednesday, but apparently it starts on Monday. MONDAY!!! Now, let's see here...Thursday I am getting ready for my trip back down south. Friday I am driving to Monterey and going out with Joanna. Saturday I am driving to Santa Barbara and hanging out with Shane. SUNDAY I am driving home and then STUDYING!!! How the hell is school starting again? I don't think you understand how terrified of this semester I am. Not only will it be my LAST fall semester at CSULB, it will be one of the hardest semesters of my life.

History 346I: European Cinema- Communist and Facist Resist
History 477A: AMerican Cultural History
Political Science 412: Law and Social Change
Political Science 417: Legal Practices: Moot Court
Political Science 430: Fundamental Public Administration

Moot Court is going to eat me alive. No lie. I have to dress in a suit. I have to present a case and debate in front of judges. I have to compete in tournaments! I don't think I've ever been this scared of a semester before. I remember being nervous last semester, but nothing compares to the anxiety I am already feeling for this one. I am going to need a miracle to help get me through this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Ooh, the modern cinema class looks like fun! And you are going to be great at moot court, I know it.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home