Tuesday, December 19, 2006



Finals are over and that picture explains how I feel about that. I am proud of myself. I had a cold during finals week and I think I slept maybe 5 hours, but I did not cry once. Well...I almost cried when the boy gave me a hug, but I held them back. I believe this may be the first time I didn't cry during a finals week. I don't handle stress well.

Today after I finished my last final(totally bombed it), I walked outside and I literally said out loud, "Holy shit. I actually made it through this semester." Honestly, this was the hardest semester of all my college years. At one point I literally thought I was going to die from lack of sleep. I may have had 8 breakdowns at the beginning of the semester because Moot Court was so insane, but I made it. Next semester I have 19 units to face, but that doesn't even intimidate me because I know if I made it through this semester and I made it through Moot Court, I can make it through just about anything.

I am going home to the cold tomorrow and it is going to be great. Home-cooked meals. Drinking with my dad. Going to white-trash bars. Fireplaces. 3 cats and a dog. The parents. My sister. And eventually my brother. I love the holidays.

Happy Holidays everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Just think - school will be over soon for you!!! Yay!!!

Merry Christmas!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could go visit you at your home. You've been to mine so i need to return the favor.


btw. its anissa

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I hope it snows!! Have you looked at the forecast?

9:26 PM  
Anonymous nhl jerseys said...

there seems to be a nhl jerseys bloom in the desert when most of was dried out along with unfortunate exploring...It absolutely was expanding alone...savoring daily...in addition to indicating for the sunshine "When should certainly WHEN I possibly be grown up? " As well as nhl jerseys solar could point out "Be sufferer -- Each and every time WHEN I touch everyone, an individual expand just a little..." Your woman has been so pleased.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home