Monday, August 07, 2006

Hello. My name is Penny and I'm a shopaholic. I'm addicted to shoes. It all started when I was about 16 and the town I was living in got a Macys. That was when my first experience with Steve Madden occured. It made me so happy. I just knew I would have to try it again and that's when it all started going down hill. Now I can't even go into a mall with hitting up the Steve Madden store. It's a horrible nasty habit.

On Friday I went shopping with some friends and I ended up getting two more pairs of shoes and a Michael Kors shirt. I have serious problems.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with the red ones!!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

It is not a problem. There is nothing wrong with buying lots of shoes. You can't be expected to walk barefoot now, can you?

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I need the blue pair. Why don't we swap shoe collections for a week, maybe. Pretty please?

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home