Sunday, July 03, 2005

I figured since both of my siblings have a blog I may as well join the blogger world. My older sister has been bugging me to make one recently and tonight I was just about sit myself down and start some early reading for my upcoming summer school coarse when I decided it would be the perfect time to start my blog.

So here's the thing about my blog: It probably won't be consistent and it will most likely not be very interesting. I believe the main reason my sister even wants me to make a blog is so that she will have some sort of way to be updated on my life because even though we live only 40 miles away from eachother we never hang out and we don't speak very often on the phone. We're both students(she's in law school and I'm an undergrad) so we both carry hectic lives that don't allow us to do sisterly things as often as we like.

I guess I'll move onto giving a few details about myself. I have the greatest and quirkiest family in the world. My family is the most important aspect in my life. I have two amazing parents. I also have the best brother and sister a girl can find. Not to mention, my brother just became engaged and the girl he is going to marry is one of the coolest people I know so given all of that that is why I say I have the greatest family in the world. Now why do I say they're quirky? Well, my mom is on her own level for quirkiness, but if one pairs her up with my dad they become one quirky couple. My mom is what you call "hard of hearing" and so if you are at my house you realize that much of my parent's conversations with each other consists of them yelling at each other from different rooms. Why don't they go into the same room when they want to speak to each other you ask? Now that is just too simple for the Stone family way! My brother is quirky because he is somewhat anal, but anal in a good way and by anal I mean he must alphabetize EVERYTHING! His fiance is quirky because she gets very angry over the misuse of the English language. I don't even know if angry is the right word...livid, irate, furious...pick one. Then there is my sister, she just might take the cake for quirkiness, but in a good way! 1) she calls her cats bunnies 2) she doesn't understand that I am sarcastic 99.9% of the time, which usually turns into her yelling at me or calling me a "bitch" 3) she calls me, the girl who can't hold a relationship past 5 months, for guy advice! So those are some of the quirks of my family and, trust me, I have mine, but I will share those another time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, you don't have any quirks, Pen! Nary a one. Haha.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you silly! Me, irate? No. No. I'm very glad you have a blog. I love the laziness of blogs. I can see how your doing without actually expeding any real effort! Love you, Wild P!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I used "your" instead of "you're." I'm so ashamed...

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home