Thursday, January 25, 2007

The last couple months I have been kind of sick of men. Actually, I should say sickened by men. I have been convinced that women are doomed because men are the most repulsive creatures on this planet. So for awhile now Jim from "The Office" has been my dream boy because he's a great guy, treats women with respect, likes good music, dresses well, is tall, and is imaginary. PERFECT! But now, Jim is starting to prove that seriously ALL men are dogs. I am Team Pam, but Jim is being so unfair to Karen and is acting like an asshole, or typical male. Yes, I know these characters of fictional, but my theory is that if my imaginary perfect man isn't perfect then really, women are doomed. Things need to turn around with Jim or I really may as well just give up now. My birthday is next weekend so next Thursday better have a new episode so I can start out my 22nd year with a happy thought about men.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me a break...

1:46 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

you shush, andy! you're one to talk!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I think you need to play this game. It is very therapeutic.

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/games/throwrocks.html

11:26 PM  
Anonymous authentic nhl jerseys said...

Make sure a person's nhl jerseys really like is definitely unconditional. You should really like folks in lots of nhl jerseys "weather". Or maybe is there a employ when most of us appreciate an individual only when he is beneficial or perhaps jane is good? Next time i require folks many that is certainly every time they give nhl jerseys my family. Everyday. Thus you should, Related to quick be like this.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home