Sunday, October 28, 2007



This post is dedicated to my sister because she has been there for me through everything. I am so glad to have her in my life because if she wasn't, I would have lost my sanity a long time ago. She is easily the greatest person I know.

Here are my top 10 favorite Jen moments.

1) My third birthday was at McDonald's in Sacramento. She was 11 and she was determined to read every single card to me. I was 3 and I couldn't really read and I didn't really care, but she just kept reading every card to me.

2) When I was 13 I went to visit her in New York City and she took me to the Nsync concert in Jones Beach. I remember riding the train with her to the concert and being so excited to be in New York, with my sister, going to see Justin TImberlake, decked out in baby blue.

3) When I moved off to college down in Long Beach, I didn't know a single soul and I was pretty scared even though I may not have told anyone that. So after my parents moved me in and left me alone in my dorm room Jen hung out with me for a couple hours to help me get settled.

4) Our first Giants and Dodgers game together. We had drunken bachelors hit on us.

5) Sushi Roku. Eating amazing sushi and the most amazing vanilla ice cream dessert ever.

6) Our weekend routine of going to the Grove, eating at Marmalade and then going to the Beverly Center.

7) Thanksgiving last year. Making dinner in her kitchen and hanging out with the family.

8) Seeing Winona Ryder in Victoria's Secret at the Grove.

9) The night that we went to the Tapas bar and drank way too much wine. And the above picture occurred.

10) My 21st birthday. Because even though I ended up in a drunken stupor, Jen planned that entire weekend for me and that meant so much. It just showed how awesome of a sister she really is.

Love you, sis. Can't wait or you to be up here so we can conquer San Francisco the way we conquered LA.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too sweet Penny. I love that your tribute includes a photo of me entirely wasted and with eight chins.

Dude, Winona Ryder was awesome, but what about when Vin Diesel SLOWED DOWN in his hummer to check us out?

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And p.s., you are an awesome sister, too and I couldn't have made it through the last week without you!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous authentic nhl jerseys said...

Make sure a person's nhl jerseys really like is definitely unconditional. You should really like folks in lots of nhl jerseys "weather". Or maybe is there a employ when most of us appreciate an individual only when he is beneficial or perhaps jane is good? Next time i require folks many that is certainly every time they give nhl jerseys my family. Everyday. Thus you should, Related to quick be like this.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home